Thursday 28 February 2008

DEUTSCHES ZUR MIETE

If you are planning a wedding reception (Therese and Martine - listen up) or a house party, you just want to have some fun for the weekend, or are having a family get together, you may be searching for something to make that occasion just a little bit special.

If you are prepared to spend a little bit of money to make your party go with a swing, I think I may have found just what you need.

I quote directly from the reasonable attempt at English on the Rent-A-German website which I encourage you to visit.

Imagine to appear with your German at parties, family events, or just hang out with them at the local shopping center.

No matter which occasion you choose, you will surely impress your environment by presenting an original German.


There are now 240 genuine Germans to choose from, all guaranteed to liven up even the dullest bash.

Here are a couple of quotes from satisfied customers:-

"I will never forget, when I went to the beach with the German.
My friends had a good time, eating chicken with him under the sun of Ipanema beach. Next time, I will buy him a new swimming trouser."

Leila R., 36 (Rio de Janeiro)


“It was awesome! Having a German at the office for a week was a huge success! Since then, my relationship with my co-workers has improved big time! I’ll definitely do it again- It was, like, oh my god, this is so it!”

Adam G., 48 (San Francisco)

What are you all waiting for?



Share on Facebook

1 comment:

Esther Beadle said...

Thanks for sharing this! Such a funny little thing that I've had to share it with the people on my blog about Germany! (have provided a link to yours as your description is much better!)
It's under the post 'Advice'