Saturday 22 March 2008

MOO!

You can hear the following song sung by Walter the Sofa Elf by clicking here.



I have a jolly bovine chum,
Her name is Happy Cow
And it's to her I often come
If I have had a row.

When I'm feeling in a rage
Or I am feeling blue,
I come and see the bovine sage
She knows just what to do.

Happy Cow says, "Moo, moo, moo, moo."
It cheers me up so much.
Happy Cow says, "Moo, moo, moo, moo."
She has the happy touch.

One day I wasn't quite myself,
Not quite sound as a pound,
Concerned about my mental health,
My bovine pal came round.

She sat me down on the settee
And gave me apple pie,
Then stood herself in front of me
And looked me in the eye

And Happy Cow said, "Moo, moo, moo, moo."
Just for a little while.
Happy Cow said, "Moo, moo, moo, moo."
I soon began to smile.

So if you're ever out of sorts,
One thing I recommend:
Gather your unhappy thoughts
And go and see my friend.

She has the time for everyone.
She will not hesitate.
Soon your troubles will be gone
And you'll be feeling great.

As Happy Cow says, "Moo, moo, moo, moo."
Your cares will drift away
When Happy Cow says, "Moo, moo, moo, moo."
You'll face a bright new day!





Share on Facebook

2 comments:

Leigh Fiorentino said...

Well it put a smile on my face, I hope it does the same for poor old Walter.

Big Pete said...

He'll get by with a little help from his friends.